Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last Week's Outfits

I finally have my pc up and running at the new place. Here are last week's outfits:


01 Monday's Outfit
Top: Black and white cami - NY and Co (can't even see it)
Black shawl wrap sweater - H&M
Bottom: Tweedish pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Red patent heels - IM, Target
Accessories: Pearl and metallic necklace - Charming Charlie







02 Tuesday's Outfit

Top: Red s/s turtleneck - Target
Tweed jacket - Target
Bottom: Black pants - Forth and Towne
Accessories: Black leather gloves - Target
Shoes: Black pumps - Enzo






03 Wednesday's Outfit
Top: Tan cami - AGX
Chain link sleeveless - NY and Co
Black s/s cardi - Old Navy
Bottom: Herringbone trousers - Old Navy
Shoes: Black slingbacks - Colin Stuart, Victoria Secret (Love their shoes!)










04 Thursday's Outfit
Top: White puff sleeve - Old Navy
Bottom: Tweed pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Black pumps - Enzo
Accessories: Black Belt - NY and Co
Scarf from the lovely Athena via OTG's Accessory Swap
(detail to come later...pc was acting up!)

05 Friday's Outfit
Top: Cream colored ruched shirt - NY and Co
Burgundy one button sweater - Target
Bottom: Army Green twill pants - Target
Shoes: Brown boots - Zappos.com
Necklace: Charming Charlie


I have no clue what's up with my post today....the formats wouldn't work for some reason...oh well....I'll try harder this week!

11 comments:

Hillary said...

I hate it when the format doesn't work no matter how you try to fix it.

I love Tues outfit the best. I also love the scarf you got from the swap. I'll need to check the rest of them out. Glad you got your pc working.

Trace said...

I'm enjoying catching up on your outfits. You look great as always!! I particularly like Thursday's outfit (I love that belt, so slimming!) and also that burgandy one-button sweater from Target.

Guess what I finally got those red heels from Target (on clearance!), I'm excited to wear them now!

Kimberly said...

Another week of great outfits! We have so many similar, if not exact, items in our wardrobes. Its fun to see how someone else wears them!

Milly said...

love both necklaces and the tweed jacket..i want one

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

You look so great in all of these! But if I had to choose (not that you asked, lol) I'd go with Thurs too. There's something about the very simple, classic pieces like a white shirt and beige trouser that then is punched up with that smokin belt & the pop of red from the scarf -- it's really a great look.

Glad you're back-- I missed seeing you :)

V said...

Thanks Ladies!
Hill-why won't the format work???aaahh!!
Trace-practice, practice with your heels...per your post!
Kimberly-you're my blog wardrobe twinkie..when I started reading your blog, I realized how many items we had the same...thus, I had to start posting too!
Milly-going to start trying to post pics like you do of the accessories up close.
KLR-thanks, lady...you were busy with your challenge too!

Debbie's Daily Dose said...

All the outfits look great but I just love Thursday's outfit on you. It's figure flattering and the scarf provides a great pop of color.

Erica said...

I'm on the Thursday bandwagon...sleek, classic, and lovely! Of course the other outfits are great too, but that one stands out!

Boutique Girl said...

The outfit from Thursday is beautiful and V V flattering on you! You look great!

Nifty Adventures into Denmark said...

stumbled upon your blog. I love it so far. I love seeing how your different outfits come together and I have gotten some great ideas for what I can do to make my outfits more fashionable.

Rachael said...

Hope you don't mind if I blatantly copy Thursday's outfit? So chic!