Saturday, December 20, 2008

Friday Night

Friday Night my boyfriend and I went to our annual Christmas party with friends.

Some pics from the night...



Details: My boyfriend and I in front of one of the Christmas trees! I had on this cowl neck dress that I got a while ago, but for the life of me can't remember where I got it from! I know for sure it was from one of those hoochie stores b/c it was short (I have black tights and these black shoes on) and note to self (and a tip for anyone reading this) when you wear material that is so cheap, you need to wear a cami of like color underneath. I did have a slip on, so there was no issue with the bottom, but had a natural color bra on that showed through in pics...yikes! Oh well, next time I'll do better.

Great group of ladies....all the guys are taking turns with each camera.





Here's me, Melissa, and Hill








Some of the pics I took left much to be desired (especially after some drinks and food!), and it kind of became a little joke at how uncomfortable I look when taking a picture. It's true....I tense up, fake smile, look funny, etc. A friend's boyfriend told me I need to act more natural....I try, but it doesn't work! I need some lessons from a former Miss Photogenic or something. I don't always think some of the pictures I take really look like me, but oh well. I'm going to try to relax in pictures more.

There wasn't any mistletoe at the party this year, so boyfriend and I decided to make do with the tree. It's our "annual" picture...here are some from the past 2 Christmas parties...




Top Left: Christmas 2006
Lower Left: Christmas 2007

Top Right: Christmas 2008

Notice drink in hand for both 2006 and 2008, I'm sure the drink was in the other hand for 2007!

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Awwww...kiss, kiss! Too bad this year's pic is blurry. The shots of me and Will didn't come out all that great. I think Melissa took a better photo.

Ally said...

You two look great and I love the group shot! That red dress is smokin'!!

Erica said...

Such sweet pictures! You look great. :)

Trace said...

Great pics and WOW what a hot couple! You guys are adorable together. I love the mistletoe pics!!

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

You two look so sweet together (and gosh, he's CUTE!)...plus, I loved your red dress :)

Have a great holiday season!!!!!

Psyche said...

You both look fabulous! Great fun.