Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 Let the Countdown Begin

Happy NYE!! I'm at work today, but I'm sure that we'll be leaving early, as my boss has been telling us to leave early each day this week...yea!
Today's Outfit
Natural color sweater - DressBarn (There was a DB by where I work that was going out of business and their stuff was 60-80% off...had to grab up some stuff)
White cami - AGX
Gap Edition boot cut jeans - Forth and Towne
Cream faux suede ruffle pumps - Target (these are named, Veronica...just like me!)
Brushed gold clover necklace - JCPenney


Here are pics of the shoes and necklace close up (sorry, not trying to show any cleavage!)

Last of all, I hope everyone has a FABULOUS New Year's Eve! Whatever you do, please be safe and have a great time! I'll have pics from my NYE festivities and what I wore.

5 comments:

Milly said...

so pretty....nice sweater, shoes and necklace....Happy New Year!

Kimberly said...

I am in serious envy of your jeans! Also, love the necklace and I might have to check out a Dress Barn sometime. I always forget about that store. Have fun tonight and be safe! Here is to more bloggin' fun in '09!

Trace said...

Happy New Year V! Wow beautiful shoes and necklace. Can't wait to see what you wear tonight!!

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

Love the colors of this, so champagne-like & perfect for the day of NYE.

Have a very Happy New Year!!!!

Londyn said...

You do have the same shoes!!! Great minds think alike :)