Wednesday, December 31, 2008

30 It's Almost NYE!

I had to break out some of my great deals I got over the weekend. I kind of feel like Obi-Wan Kanobi (uh, I had to google how to spell that), but I REALLY love longer cardigans that have a self belt or in this case, a tie that is attached.

Today's Outfit
Cream cap sleeve shirt - BR
Cream tie cardigan - JCPenney
Herringbone trousers - Old Navy
Brown faux suede heels - Target
Gold disk necklace - NY and Co



You can't really see the shirt I have underneath the cardigan, but it's this one from BR. And here are the shoes, that were on clearance for $15! These shoes are very comfortable and of course since I tend to buy multiples, I had to get them in black as well....can you really have too many black heels? I got the cardigan above in gray too!



3 comments:

Milly said...

I love the sweater...and the shoes you bought...i have to stop by BR and check them out

Kimberly said...

You look great! I have to google stuff all of the time to know how to spell it! Ha!

Hillary said...

I think the cardi is totally fine. You're so funny Obi-Wan!