Thursday, December 18, 2008

17 Wednesday's Outfit

I took an idea from Kimberly and tried the top over the dress, in my case cardigan over the dress. I liked it and got tons of compliments on this outfit!

I've been browsing lot of blogs for new outfit ideas, and am so inspired!

Today's Outfit
Top: Black Cardigan - Old Navy
Dress: Black and red dress - JC Penney
Shoes: Black patent booties - Payless
Accessories: Black belt - came with a skirt (JCP)
Black tights - Target
Pearl and black necklace - Charming Charlie


Thanks for all the wonderful bloggers out there that help me with new outfit ideas!

5 comments:

Trace said...

Great idea - wearing a top over a dress. I've done it a few times this winter and it's worked well. Really love that dress you're wearing here too.

Hillary said...

Yeah I like how this turned out.

Erica said...

This inspired me, as well! Right now it's warm here, but I'll definitely try putting a top over a dress when it gets chillier.

You look great! I love those booties.

Kimberly said...

This looks great, V!

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

This looks totally lovely! Very polished and kind of festive, too :)