Friday, November 28, 2008

26 Wednesday's Outfit

Got to leave work early on Wednesday....that's always a treat! But instead of packing, what do you think I did? I went shopping! Nothing major and actually no clothing or accessories, but I still managed to not pack.
I won't be fighting the crowds at the mall or any other store today (Friday). I typically steer clear of the mall on the weekends prior to Christmas...I don't enjoy the crowds. And I do a lot of shopping online for gifts, as I will this year.

Today's Outfit
Top: Dark green v-neck sweater - H&M
White cami- don't remember where
Bottom: Gap edition jean - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Tan boots - Don't remember where
Scarf: Oblong printed scarf - Perry Ellis, thrifted


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and if you're going shopping...have fun! I'm moving this weekend, so no posts until sometime next week (hopefully). Have to get the pc hooked up and all that!

5 comments:

Trace said...

That scarf totally makes the outfit! I love the dark green, I need to find a top in that color. Wish we had an H&M nearby.

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

I agree, truly a beautiful scarf -- love the outfit :)

And I sooooo hear you on the crowds at the mall. I stay away too, in fact, on Weds I went for my last time till post winter holiday madness. That and we have some big expenses coming up so I need to cool it for a while, lol.

Good luck with the move!!!

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

You know I love your scarf :) I agree with Trace, it makes the outfit pop! Cute shoes too.

Hillary said...

Is the scarf one of your finds from the other day? I hope your move went well.

Katie said...

Pretty Pretty scarf!!!!! :-) LOVE it!