Friday, November 28, 2008

25 Tuesday's Outfit

No creativity here. I've been slacking, and I know it, but I have the big move coming up tomorrow and trying to get everything sorted out.

Today's Outfit
Top: Colorblock cardigan - Merona, Target
Pants: Navy Pinstripe pants - Old Navy
Shoes: Black pumps - Enzo, Macy's



Here's the last of my gang of dogs. This is Vader...he's super cute, but super bad. Everyone who meets my dogs likes Vader the most because he's always on his best behavior when new people are around, but once they leave, forget it! He's moody and only listens when he wants to (wow...kind of like his owner!).

2 comments:

Trace said...

I have that same cardigan - seeing how good it looks in your pic reminds me I need to get it out!

Such a cute doggie too! =)

Hillary said...

Awwww Vader! He's too cute!