Monday, November 24, 2008

24 Monday's Outfit

I can't believe Thanksgiving and my move are all happening this week! I'm nervous about the move...just want everything to run smoothly, but I'm such a procrastinator, that I'm sure I'll be up all night Thursday and Friday!
What is up with the weather here in Houston? It was so cold last week, then yesterday it was 80 degrees! Today the high was going to be somewhere in the low 80's, so I decided to not wear tights.

Today's Outfit
Top: Purple cardigan - NY and Co
White cami - AGX
Bottom: Skirt - NY and Co
Shoes: Black pumps - Enzo, Macy's
Belt: Black skinny belt - NY and Co

11 comments:

Candice said...

This is such a cute outfit, I love it! It almost looks like a spring outfit, thats crazy the weather you are having.

Trace said...

Wow 80s!! Great outfit, I am so loving purple. That skirt is totally cute. Wishing you the best of luck for your move!!

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

Love the outfit, the colors are so lovely -- and my, what beautiful legs you've got, wow :D

Good luck with the move...try to have fun with it if you can, imagining all the great ways you'll settle into your new space.

Have a great holiday too!!!

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

Yeah, the weather in VA can't make up its mind either.

Love the outfit! The skirt is particularly my fave :)

Hillary said...

I totally love this outfit! Yes, it was hot today and I was bare legged as well.

Psyche said...

Very classic and polished!

Did you say 80 degrees? Wow!

Katie said...

For some reason the shoes stand out to me in this outfit... they look great!

katie

kass said...

That is such a great outfit! I love the skirt. :)

Erica said...

Houston is crazy--that's where I grew up! It's not going to feel like Thanksgiving with the air on.

I love this outfit! That purple is beautiful with the skirt.

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

Popping in again to say happy T-day and to let you know I gave you a blog award :)

Have a great holiday!!!!

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

PS: should tell ya that the award is at this blog post: http://tinyurl.com/6b39bv

:D