Friday, November 21, 2008

21 Yea...It's Friday!

It's so cold today in Houston (by our standards)....I love it!

Today's Outfit
Top: 3/4 sleeve, white v-neck - Merona, Target
Purple boyfriend cardigan - Mossimo, Target (on clearance now for $14)
Bottom: Gap edition boot cut jeans - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Tate Oxford Bootie - Payless
Scarf: Purple Deco Floral Scarf - Xhileration, Target (here's detail of the scarf as well)




This weekend I'm participating in another garage sale (I hope my stuff sells again!), going to a friend's party, and I'm starting to pack for my move the weekend of Thanksgiving. I'm not so excited about the move, because packing is NO fun! I plan on getting a lot of my things moved the day after Thanksgiving though so the BF and moving crew (friends) only have the heavy lifting on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a great weekend!


6 comments:

Kimberly said...

We are cardi twins today! Love that scarf.
Moving sucks - good luck with it!

Milly said...

Beautiful Scarf!!!...i hate moving and packing ugh!...good luck with the garage sale.

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

That scarf looks so lovely -- really makes the outfit pop. And I love the shape of that cardi on you, too :)

Good luck with the moving process...it's alot of work, that's for sure!

Hillary said...

oh that scarf does look good! This is a great look for casual Friday. See you at the crack of dawn for the garage sale part 2.

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

Casual and cute. Love! That scarf is soooo pretty.

Good luck at the sale and moving.

ShopDownLite.com said...

Cute scarf - always love target.

Stef
Http://www.ShopDownLite.com