Tuesday, November 18, 2008

17 Ugh...it's Monday

So, I'm posting this on Tuesday, but I know what I wanted to "say" yesterday....
This weekend was so busy! Friday night was the bf's birthday "get together." He's so low maintenance (we balance each other out in that way!), we went with some friends to go see the new James Bond movie and then headed to a small neighborhood bar. I actually didn't stay that long, his friends could handle it, because I had to get ready for the garage sale on Saturday morning.

Hill, myself, and a couple of other friends sold lots of stuff at the garage sale! So much that we're going to have another one this Saturday....I can't wait....I made a little over $200 on Saturday. I guess it pays off to buy in multiples?!! (Does anyone else have this problem?) I literally had the exact same pair of NY and Co cuffed capris in black (4 pair), navy, khaki, army green, pin stripe, burgundy....(you get the picture) to sell.

Sunday was a friend's skating party. I didn't skate, but I tried my luck at wearing thesenew shoes I got from gojane.com. They're super tall, and super cute, but not everyday wear shoes; mostly for when I go out. I decided to buy them from gojane.com because they have such great prices for some of the really trendy type of shoes that I know I'm not going to wear a lot. I just can't see paying over $100 for some shoes I know I'll only wear a few times. This site makes things affordable! After the skating party, I headed out to the Madonna concert with some friends! She's such an awesome performer, I was hoping for more of the older songs, but I guess that will come when she says she's retiring or when she releases another Greatest Hits album.

I was so, so, so tired this morning I even wore my glasses to work! I've only done this 3x in my life....you know I had to be too tired to put the contacts in. I think my lack of motivation showed in my outfit choice as well.

Today's Outfit
Top: Pink v-neck sweater - Forth and Towne
White cami tank - AGX
Bottom: Maroon cuffed pants - Worthington, JCP
Shoes: Brown pumps - Anne Klein, Macy's
Necklace: Vendor in NYC