Wednesday, November 12, 2008

12 Wednesday's Outfit

I had no clue what to wear today....I didn't plan my outfit last night and it took me a while to find something to wear. I have 4 closets in my apartment for clothes and I have 3 1/2 of them filled with my clothes. My boyfriend gets 1/2 of one closet! And I couldn't find anything to wear this morning! Ever feel like that? I guess I really need to take more time to plan ahead....


These pants are great, but I never know what to wear them with. Last time I wore them, well, I didn't really feel great the whole day. Any suggestions on what to wear with these maroon pants?


I do plan to make a dent in my closet space this weekend, I'm selling some of my clothes in a garage sale Saturday. No shoes though....I just can't part with most of them. This weekend I also have the Madonna concert....can't wait to go to that!


Today's Outfit
Top: Black cami - Linda Leal, Steinmart
Plaid cardi - NY and Co
Bottom: Maroon cuffed pants - Worthington, JCP
Shoes: Black pumps - Enzo, Macy's
Belt: Black skinny belt - NY and Co
Jewelry: Black and pearl necklace (and earrings, not shown) - Charming Charlie

6 comments:

Milly said...

Nice!....i like your necklace too

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

I think what you paired the pants with today looks super. It's hard to tell the exact shade of maroon off the screen, but I always think that color looks good w/blacks, grays or navy -- ooh, and cream looks nice with it too. I really do love your taste in cardigans (among other things!)....that one is really cute :)

Trace said...

There you are with the belt again - love it - reminding myself to just do it and wear a belt this week!

LOL about the closets, my husband is forever giving me a hard time about how little closet space he gets. But he has hardly any clothes so... =)

Sarah R said...

I have a maroon skirt that I often pair with a rose colored sweater. I like the mix of red and pink together.
I love your shoes...what size do you wear? If I lived in Houston, I'd be stealin em! lol

V said...

Great suggestions! Sarah...I wear a 7.5 or 8 most times.

Sarah R said...

Awww, little feet. Too bad for me! :) I'm a 9, darn it. I was a 7 before I had kids though!