Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11 Sweet and Sassy

Just like me, sweet (a little bit) and sassy (a lot), today's dress needed to be punched up a little, so I added the studded belt.


Had an amazing weekend in Austin with some great girlfriends, attended a 20's themed shower and bachlorette party, so it was good that I kept my flapper costume from 2 years ago. I'm so tired still though!


Today's Outfit
Dress: Black Ruffle Dress - Mossimo, Target
Shoes: Red Patent Pumps - IM, Target
Belt: Black studded belt
Tights: Black opaque tights - Merona, Target

9 comments:

Milly said...

Nice!...I like that you added the edgy studded belt as well as the red shoes

K.L.R. (aka Kayleigh) said...

Great outfit -- the shoes really make it & give that extra oomph. The dress looks super w/the belt, too :)

Jules said...

I love the dress, I am such a sucker for a ruffle!

Trace said...

You are totally the queen of belts! I need to take lessons from you. I love those red pumps too, are those still at Target?

Hillary said...

I'm sure you were the Best Flapper Ever!!! Anyways, I likey the outfit chica!

Melissa Rose said...

I'm really loving those shoes! I'm gonna have to get those...Oh wait, I already have them! LOL! Hillary has the black pair and I really like those too. Anyway, I love this dress and I may have to swipe that belt from you!

Work With What You've Got said...

PERFECTION!~

Ally said...

Love that belt!

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

HAWT!