Thursday, November 6, 2008

06 Surprise....it's from Target!

Obviously, I love Target. It really has just transformed since I was younger...I used to not like any of their clothes at all. They started stepping it up and now I go there at least twice a week. I guess sometimes I prefer it so I don't have to go to the mall. One thing I really hate is making a trip to the mall...I love clothing and shoes, but just hate fighting crowds, trying to find a spot to park, etc.

Today's Outfit
Top: Navy 3/4 top - Mossimo, Target
White cami - AGX
Bottom: Blue plaid trousers - Merona, Target
Shoes: Gray faux suede, Angel pumps - IM, Target
Belt: Metallic belt - Xhileration, Target
Jewelry: Gold and silver necklace - OTG's Accessory Swap via Kimberly

I couldn't find the links to the Navy top or the pants...boo.

5 comments:

Milly said...

Very nice...I really need to go target and check their clothes selection.

D'Rae said...

I really like this outfit! Very professional without being too stuffy!

Kimberly said...

I almost bought those pants the other day! I have bought a lot in the last few days though so I held off. I shop at Target so much for the same reason!

Trace said...

Hey there! I'm a new reader of your blog, found you on someone's blog roll I think! I love Target too - I go there at least once a week and get probably 80% of my clothes from there. I find going to the mall to be such a pain too!

Love how you rock belts - I really need to start trying out more belts myself.

ohthatgirl said...

Grrrr! I don't think blogger like either one of us today. It ate my last comment.

I love this outfit and I really need these pants in my life....too bad I'm on a self imposed Target ban. :o(