Wednesday, November 5, 2008

05 Couple of Outfits

My outfit from Monday is nothing exciting to write about. I think I needed a belt or something, but didn't have one. Next time I wear something like this, I think I'll try a Kimberly.
Monday's Outfit
Top: Animal Print tie back shirt - Kohl's
Red, ribbed l/s cardigan - NY and Co
Bottom: Brown Allegory Pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Brown, faux snake skin, peep toes - Steve Madden, Ross











For today, it's going to be about 84 degrees here in Houston, so I tried to take advantage of that.

Today's Outfit
Top: Off white, tissue thin, turtleneck - Mossimo, Target
Tan cami - AGX
Bottom: Blue swing skirt - NY and Co
Shoes: Tan peep toe - Nine West, Marshall's
Belt: Leopard print belt - Mossimo, Target

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Animal print & red - that is always exciting! You should try the "Kimberly" though. I always receive a ton of compliments when I do it! :-)

Milly said...

I love those nine west shoes....Marshall's has them now??...i have to go badly..i was eyeing them at the Nine west store but didnt want to pay full price...i hope i can find them
I liked that you added the leopard belt..cute!

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

The leopard belt is HOT!

Sarah R said...

Hi, I just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog. We seem to have the same kind of style. Plus I also live in a warm climate. I wish I could rock the heels like you!

Ally said...

It's been warm here too (In the high 70s) and I really wish I had more transition pieces like you do.

Love the leopard belt too!