Thursday, October 30, 2008

30 Ruffles, Ruffles

I love ruffled necklines...a bit too much. As I mentioned on my other ruffled neckline post, I always want to buy them but then worry if I will look too clownish. I've seen lots of cute ones lately, but they're in boring white...I have enough white shirts as it is. I got this one at Dots, and have made good use of it! It's almost the weekend...can't wait to relax!

Today's Outfit
Top: Sleeveless ruffled shirt - Dots
Red s/s cardigan - Mossimo, Target
Bottom: Brown Allegory pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Brown faux snake skin, peep toe, t-strap - Steve Madden, Ross
Belt: Brown weave belt - Mossimo, Target

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Super cute ruffles chick! Don't you love when you find something great at Dots?!

Work With What You've Got said...

That shirt is totally squeee worthy. I mean, I LOVE IT. And it looks perfect paired with that cadri and belt. A++ girl!~

Milly said...

cute ruffles!!...i need a red cardi...im gonna have to check target

TexNYQueen said...

Ok, now I have to know - which Dots location are you shopping - that ruffle top is super super cute!!!!

Sorry, but I may just have to stalk all the Dots in town - jk!

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

OMG! I have a Dots near my house and I never think to go there. I may visit this weekend. You look so purrrty!

Melissa Rose said...

I love the cardi with that shirt!! I think I'm gonna have to find a cardi to go with one of my ruffle shirts like yours! Okay, so I just got an email from Dots with a coupon!!! I forsee a trip to Dots in the near future...wanna join me???