Wednesday, October 29, 2008

29 A Few of My Favorite Things

No outfit post from yesterday....I was running late and I didn't like my outfit anyway. Today's outfit incorporates lots of things I love: purple, animal print, boots, and belts! I have a hard time finding boots that fit my calves, although this wasn't always the case. I do have boots in the closet that make my legs look a little sausage-like, but since I love them, it's hard to part. I scored these at DressBarn of all places! Although I prefer a much higher heel, these stretch enough to zip and not look sausage-y!

Today's Outfit
Top: Deep Purple turtleneck - Merona, Target
Bottom: Grey/black cheetah print skirt - NY and Co
Shoes: Black knee high boots - DressBarn
Belt: Black, skinny belt - NY and Co
Tights: Black tights - Merona, Target




1 comment:

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

OMG! I never ever think to go into Dress Barn. I may have to take a trip. I love the skirt. You can wear that with a ton of different colors!