Monday, October 27, 2008

27 A Walk on the Wild Side

I had another outfit planned for today, but when I woke up and saw that the high was going to be 70, it wasn't really appropriate, so I had to come up with another plan. I love this dress and am glad I purchased it. I'm thinking though that I'm going to take it to the alterations lady and get the sleeves shortened to 3/4 length. I kind of feel like I'm wearing a leotard!

I also opted for the peep toes with tights look, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone!


Today's Outfit

Dress: Leopard print tie back dress - NY and Co

Shoes: Peep toe, faux snake skin pump - Newport News

Tights: Black tights - Merona, Target


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Grr, kitty - you look great! I felt out of my comfort zone the first day I wore tights with peeps, but now I love it. When my tights get to tight on my toes I can reach down and give them a yank! Fashion & Function - I like it! Ha!

TexNYQueen said...

And I was contemplating wearing tights and my peeps today but wasn't sure if that was the right look - so I nixed both! Now I know for next time.

PS - dontcha just love this Houston weather?