Monday, October 27, 2008

25 Halloween Party

A group of my friends, including Hill and Melissa held our annual Halloween party this weekend. I was part of a group costume from Grease 2, A Girl For All Seasons, and I was Spring. I figured I'd dress up as a leprechaun, but that proved to be a task in itself to find a costume that was not only appropriate, but flattering. One that I found online I thought had major potential, but when I received it in the mail, it was a bubble skirt! Uh, no bubble skirts on this body! So, I improvised, and put together my "home made" leprechaun costume. I think it turned out pretty good and we all had a wonderful time!

Since it was Halloween, I decided to glam up my face with false eyelashes. I've only worn them one other time a couple of years ago on Halloween. Opening my eyes proved to be a challenge with these things on! I know lots of people wear them, but I just don't know how. I'm sure it didn't help that I bought the biggest pair I could find and wore them the whole night. I tried the individual piece lashes, but that was too tough. Next time I'll opt for a full set of lashes, but at different lengths!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cute costume idea for a group of friends. You look like a very cute Leppy!

Hillary said...

Cute! I really wanted to take a pic of y'all, but you know.... All in all it was a great party!