Friday, October 24, 2008

24 Casual Friday

I've wanted to wear a scarf for a while now and through OTG's accessory swap, I got some great goodies from Kimberly, including a fabulous scarf! I also wanted to try to buy my own, but something a bit more casual for a casual Friday at work. I have to also say that when I saw Donnie at my San Antonio meet & greet, I loved his scarf! I knew it would be expensive, it's Vuitton, but wanted to see how much it would set me back. So, I researched online and found out it's only $450....but, yea, I'm not going to spend that much on a scarf. The next best thing was to find something that I really liked in colors I would actually wear that was both super cute and casual. I think I found it in this scarf I'm wearing today from Target. I love Target!

Today's Outfit
Top: V-neck, long sleeve, Plum tee - Mossimo, Target
Bottom: Gap edition, classic rise jean - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Brown pointy toe boots - Two Lips, Zappos.com
Scarf: Stripey Plaid Woven Wrap - Black, Target (This isn't the exact scarf I got, mine was $12, but it looks like this)

I also scored this jacket at Target a couple of weeks ago, it was on clearance for $15!


4 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

Hey!!! "Great minds..." and all that, I just bought that jacket this morning. ;O)

Hillary said...

The scarf looks good. You "owned" it!

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

OK. Stop it! I bought that jacket last week too! I wore mine on Thursday, LOL!

budget chic said...

I live the cut on that red jacket and the cuff sleeve as well. Nice choice. You can do a belt or not!