Thursday, October 23, 2008

23 Thursday Outfit

I'm so glad the weekend is almost here! We got so much rain last night and guess what the rain brought? Cool temperatures..yea! No need to run the a/c right now, that's a welcome treat.
Before starting to read fashion blogs and starting this, there is no way that I would have ever put this color combo together with the red shoes....I just couldn't do it, let alone wearing this belt. I'm glad I did though!

Today's Outfit

Top: Off white cami - Merona, Target
Aqua Cardigan - Cherokee, Target
Bottom: Brown, Allegory pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Red patent peep toe wedge - Madeline Stuart, Ross
Belt: Leopard print, gold buckle - Mossimo, Target

3 comments:

Work With What You've Got said...

I'm glad you did too. It looks great!

Hillary said...

I like it too. Love the color on the cardi.

canridings said...

That color looks so nice on you, I love the belt too.