Wednesday, October 22, 2008

22 Wednesday Outfit

No post from yesterday's outfit because I was and still am sicky poo. I was so sick I didn't make it to the Janet and LL concert last night! You know I have to be feeling bad to pass up a concert. I heard LL cancelled though...boo, and I've seen Janet in concert before, so it was okay. Thankfully, I'm starting to get and feel better....have to be ready for this weekend's Halloween Party! I'm still getting my costume together......I hope I can pull it off!


Today's Outfit
Blue multi colored tie back dress with puffy sleeves - Intrigue, Macy's
Black cami - Linda Leal, Steinmart
Plum peep toe, faux suede t-straps - Nine West, Macy's


3 comments:

Milly said...

very pretty!!! feel better

Work With What You've Got said...

Oh I LOVE that dressd!~ So pretty.

Hillary said...

I love this dress. I hope you finally got that costume item from Melissa.