Tuesday, October 21, 2008

20 Monday's Outfit

Back to work after a four day weekend. I had a wonderful weekend and now I'm paying for it, but I'll manage.

Today's Outfit
Top: Purple paisley print smocked top - Design Works, Macy's
Plum cami - AGX
Bottom: Black Allegory pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Black peep toe pumps - Enzo, Macy's

Any ideas what else I could wear this top with? I get tons of compliments whenever I wear it, but tend to shy away from it because to me, it's not very versatile....black pants, black skirt....does it always have to be black? Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Work With What You've Got said...

A black pencil skirt!~ It's very pretty.

D'Rae said...

You could do gray or a dark purple in either skirt of pants. or you could even do a black pinstripe in either skirt or pants.

Angie said...

I vote for the gray - I think that would be beautiful together.