Saturday, October 18, 2008

18 Yesterday's Outfit

Another concert outfit. So after all these years, I finally lived my childhood dream of meeting NKOTB. I'm happy it worked out for me and had a wonderful time at the two concerts I went to. It was fun remembering the concerts I had been to and going to these two shows. Next up is Janet and LL, and then Madonna! If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a pop music junkie!

Today's Concert Outfit
(Jordan Knight, me, Joe Mc Intyre, aka New Kids Sandwich....who wouldn't want one of these? Look at my big Kool-Aid grin!)

Top: Purple gathered top - Newport News
Bottom: Gap Edition Classic Jean - Forth and Towne
Shoes (not pictured): Black Peep Toe Slingbacks - Cathy Jean
Accessories: Silver, leaf earrings - Charming Charlie
Black gathered clutch/purse - Gifted


4 comments:

Leah said...

Oh geez. There you are with my boyfriend again! haha.
I love the purple!

Hillary said...

Joey is HOT!!!! I am so glad you got to fulfill your dream.

Milly said...

You lucky gal...whats your adddy?..so you can send me the pics.....i'll be seeing them next monday but no backstage pass for me :( im still excited

V said...

milly-take a look at my profile and my email address links to that...