Friday, October 17, 2008

16 The Best Day EVER!

No "usual" outfit post today because I didn't go to work, I had the day off to do this:








I won sound check passes to the NKOTB concert and it was AMAZING!!! Although Donnie and Jon did not attend the sound check, I got to meet Joe (my favorite), Danny, and Jordan. Tomorrow I'm heading to San Antonio to go to the concert there as well, this time I will have very good seats so I will have better pictures. My hair wasn't acting quite right during the sound check...probably because I decided to use a really skinny curling iron today and was all curly Q, but it fell a bit later into waves.

Today's Concert Outfit
Top: Teal ruched top - AGX
Bottom: GAP Edition, boot cut jeans - Forth and Towne
Shoes: (not pictured) Natural, peep toe pumps - Nine West, Marshall's

6 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my gosh! I can't even describe how jealous I am, especially with you in the picture with my boyfriend, Jordan Knight!!! I heart NKOTB!!!

Milly said...

not Leah's boyfriend..lol...My boyfriend!!!...i'm so jealous you got to meet them..Lucky you!!!
I can't wait until i go..it's in 2 weeks...so how was it???

Work With What You've Got said...

SO FUN!~ Joe is totally my favorite too!~

XOXO, I'm so happy for you. I got to the The Spice Girls twice last year, and I swear, it was more fun than my wedding day. My husband knows this. It's OK, he bought me the tickets.

TexNYQueen said...

OMG!!!! NKOTB - shut up! Ok, I'm back to my normal age. Have a great trip - fabulous photos, by the way.

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

I'm kinda late telling you but I gave you an "I Love Your Blog" Award!

EastofKnoxville said...

Leah and I have been fighting over Jordan for years! I am so jealous! I don't think I would have made it out of that situation without trying to pinch a little Jordan Knight booty! Love your pictures!