Wednesday, October 15, 2008

15 Wednesday's Outfit

I've never had a pencil skirt because I've always been thick in the hips, thighs, and butt area, but I figure it's in style so I would give it a try. I like how it turned out, so now I want a black pencil skirt too! My pic turned out grainy today, but I'm still practicing, so it will get better.

Today's Outfit
Bottom: Grey, pencil skirt - Old Navy
Shoes: Black, faux snake skin, peep toe, mj - Newport News
Accessories: Thick, black braided belt - NY and Co

4 comments:

Work With What You've Got said...

This is a really great silhouette for you. And I love those shoes.

Kimberly said...

A couple of gals I work with have that sweater, however neither of them look as smokin' hot as you in it! Love the belt (ha! we are belt twinkies!) and those shoes - swoon!

The pencil skirt looks really good on you.

Missi said...

I just wanted to let you know that we at Domestic Sophisticate awarded you the "I love your blog" award!

TexNYQueen said...

pencil skirts are a curvy girls "must-have". Baby, use your curves to your advantage. I've have a few full skirts - but the majority of my closet are pencil skirts. Plus, they never go out of style.