Tuesday, October 14, 2008

14 A Grey Day

My intention was to get up and go workout (4:45 am) and I did wake up, got my workout gear on (shoes, even!) and saw I had a few minutes to spare. So what did I do? Laid back down in my bed! And what time did I get up? Uh, 5:30!!! (Sorry, Lynette!) So. not. good. I had to just get up anyway and get myself together for my early morning meeting.
Today's Outfit
Top: Purple, gathered tunic top - Daisy Fuentes, Kohl's
Bottom: Grey, wide leg pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Grey round toe pumps - Jessica Simpson, Macy's
Accessories: Metallic grey belt - Xhilaration, Target
Necklace - NY and Co


These shoes are killer! I am really into heels and wear them everyday....but these, these kill. I literally can't walk in them for more than 5-10 minutes at a time. I once wore them to a party and have vowed never to do that again. They're cute to look at, but forget everyday wear.

2 comments:

Milly said...

love them shoes to bad they hurt...dont need any more shoes like that :D

budget chic said...

Purple and grey is a great combination. I like everything here!! You might have to put those shoes up for sale since they are hurting your feet. I know some of her shoes can run alittle on the narrow side even thought its marked as a M width.