Friday, October 10, 2008

10 Casual Friday

Yea, it's Friday!
I'm going to volunteer on both Saturday and Sunday with the Junior League, go to the movies, try to find some pieces for my Halloween costume, and catch up on some shows in my dvr. A whole lot of relaxing stuff.

Today's Outfit
Top: Sleeveless, grey, floral print bow-tie top - Old Navy
Bordeaux, rib knit cardigan - Old Navy
Bottom: Dark rinse boot cut jeans - Mossimo, Target
Shoes: Brown, pointy-toe pumps - Anne Klein, Macy's


The cardigan I have on today is on sale at ON (so is the tie top) and it's so cozy and not too thick. It's perfect for layering, I think I might have to buy a couple of other colors! I saw this top and cardi paired up in ON (and on this lovely lady), and I knew it was a matter of time before both pieces went on sale. I scooped these up during the BFF 20% off sale a couple of weeks ago.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Such a great look! Also, I have those jeans and <3 them big time!

Work With What You've Got said...

Love the combo. That top is SO Fabulous.

Ally said...

Love it! I contemplated those cardis but thought the ribbing would make me look squat. I should reconsider :)

ohthatgirl said...

Cute outfit. I was admiring the combo in the ON ad (and on Psyche)also but never bit the bullet.

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

You know if you have NY & Co anywhere in a post, I LOVE it :O) Super cute.

Milly said...

i saw the top and why did i just pass it by???..dont know...now im hoping they still have it and still on sale :D