Thursday, October 9, 2008

09 Thursday's Outfit

I love animal print. I don't typically go overboard with it and only own a few pieces, but I really do love everything leopard, zebra, giraffe, etc. Whenever I see other people wearing prints I always admire their ability to pull it off without being so over the top.

Today's Outfit
Top: Raspberry zebra short sleeve cardigan - NY and Co
Black Cami - Agaci Too, AGX
Bottom: Black lined pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Black patent, peep toe, strap heel - Damita K, Charming Charlie
Accessories: Black skinny belt - NY and Co




I posted my shoes from yesterday's outfit (on yesterday's post), per Milly's request.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

You're my cardi twinkie! Don't you just love this cardigan. I am so happy I bought mine! Lookin' good lady!

Ally said...

LOVE.

I'm so jealous of that cardi! I wish I had picked it up :(

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

I'm with Ally...jealous! I almost got this cardi and talked myself out of it :O( Ah, well. You look great.

Angie said...

I also love the cardi. I bought it in the brown, they did not have the raspberry in my size. I was sad!!

Milly said...

Love the cardi, I've seen them before but always thought it was too much, but seeing your pic..it isnt...now i must find some animal print cardis.....like the shoes too....I must admit my focus always goes to the shoes and then the outfit :D