Wednesday, October 8, 2008

08 Wild Wednesday

I titled this Wild Wednesday because of the print I'm wearing. I typically stay away from print, especially all over, but when I saw this dress at NY and Co, I had to have it. I love the colors and this really did make me feel like Fall was coming. It's finally getting cool here in TX, so I may be limited in the number of days I can keep pulling off the bare legs look.

Today's Outfit
Dress: 3/4 sleeve Fall color print dress - NY and Co
Shoes: Faux snake skin, peep toe, t-strap brown shoes - Steve Madden, Ross



I use to think that wearing a dress or a skirt was more hassle than pants, but I think I may be changing my mind. It's so much easier to just slip a dress on. Of course with the help of Sara Blakely!



Thanks, Kimberly for the tips with the camera...I'm experimenting and I think the pics I took this morning turned out better!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

That dress is fantastic! Sara Blakely was in the same sorority as me and my friends (diff. chapter though), but use that as our excuse to wear Spanx. It isn't because our jiggly thighs and stomachs need it, but because we want to help out a fellow sista! Ha!
The picture looks really crisp and clear today, so hopefully some of those Flickr tips helped.

Work With What You've Got said...

I love that dress!!

Milly said...

Nice dress!...close up of shoes...those are a pair i might like :D

SimplyMe said...

Ohhhhh! That dress is gorgeous! Think they have it in an 18???

Care to share your pic tips, I'm terrible at taking pics of myself!

V said...

Thanks, Ladies!

Milly - I'll post one this evening when I get home.
Simplyme - I'm not sure if they do, I think an XL would fit an 18, I have the L on. Email me and I'll send you the link Kimberly provided to me.

ohthatgirl said...

Great dress. I love the print. :O)

budget chic said...

Fanastic print and I love the shoes, again!!

Milly said...

Thanks for the close up pics...Real nice!!