Monday, October 6, 2008

06 Monday Outfit

My weekend was spent with friends at a party, cleaning the kitchen, walking the dogs, and catching up on my DVR'ed shows.

What a great bargain shopper am I? My outfit is less than $40! That's a win in my book.
Today's Outfit
Dress: 3/4 sleeve, v-neck, umpire waist dress - Rhapsody, Ross
Tank: Black strappy tank - Linda Leal, Steinmart
Shoes: Garnet red, peep toe pumps - Madeline Stuart, Ross
Accessories: Black and Silver necklace - NY and Co

Is it umpire waist or empire waist? I looked online and saw it both ways, or maybe they are two different types of waist, and I just don't know? You tell me.




10 days until the NKOTB concert in Houston and 11 days until the one in San Antonio....yes, I'm going to both....if I could afford it I would go to more of them! Can't wait!

4 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

You are a fanatic!!! And I have yet to even buy the full CD on itunes yet. "Single" is my jam though! Do people still say jam? LOL!

I love the print on this dress. It's very flattering. I always say empire because that's how I see it most...but whatever. :O)

*Lady D* said...

Fabulous dress!! I'm loving the print on it.

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

I love NKOTB too. Donnie wants me!

The dress is super cute and looks very comfy.

budget chic said...

Beautiful print on the dress, would love to see some fuschia or apple green pumps with these! ;-)