Friday, October 3, 2008

03 Casual Friday

I'm so glad it's Friday! I know it's technically Fall/Autumn, and I know I've written this before, but it's Houston! The high is forecasted to be 88 degrees...that's kind of cool for Houston, but it's still not cool enough all day to wear long sleeves or a thick sweater. So I figured that I'd give my outfit it's one and only hoorah since I just got the pointelle sweater from ON's BFF 20% off sale and I got my goodies this week in the mail.

Today's Outfit
Top: Agaci Too White cami/tank - AGX
White long sleeve pointelle cardi - Old Navy (I tried to find it on the site, but I guess they sold out in their BFF sale!)
Bottom: Navy twill pants - Old Navy
Shoes: Camel cut out, peep toe pumps - Steve Madden, Macy's
Accessories: Gold, brown, and black necklace - Gift from Holley
Gold hoops - Old Navy

One of my dogs, Belle, was in every picture I took this morning, so I had to choose the one where both of us looked okay. I know the lighting is not the best, but this will do. In other ones she was covering up my shoes, jumping up, and then looking more like a weasel than a dog...she's so squirmy and hyper!


5 comments:

Work With What You've Got said...

Adorable dog. XOXO

I LOVE that sweater. Good buy!~

ohthatgirl said...

I feel ya! The high is supposed to be *gasp* 90 degrees here (Dallas) today.

I love the cardigan and that is a great necklace. :O)

Hillary said...

I really like the cardi. Belle is too cute!

Kimberly said...

Fantastic Cardi! Are those pants still available from Old Navy? I need some more casual pants. Also, love the doggy. My little pup gets in some of my pictures too (only on Saturdays though because M-F she is still in bed with her dad!).

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

I LOVE that cardi!