Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday's Outfit

I got into work late because I'm not feeling so hot. This whole hot and cold with the weather has my allergies going crazy! But, as the day goes on, I'm feeling much better...this is good. I swear, this outfit looks put together and even cute when you see it in person...I already got a compliment on it and I just got into the office.

Today's Outfit
Top: Khaki cami - no name brand, AGX
Sleeveless, gathered, chain-link top - NY and Co
Blue swing 1/2 sleeve jacket - NY and Co
Bottom: Grey, wide legged pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Metallic peep toe pumps - Newport News


I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

E said...

Aw, I hope you're feeling better by now :( Drink some tea!!

That jacket is absolutely adorable; love the color!

Hillary said...

Ohhh I love that jacket. Is it shiney or am I imagining it?

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

I tried to get that jacket but they only have white -eeeewwwwww- in my size :( It looks great on you!