Friday, September 26, 2008

Moving Day

It's moving day at work today, so jeans are in order. I'm a consultant for a very large oil and gas company and Fridays are casual anyway. I try to pair a cute top with either jeans or some type of chino pant. We're moving from one part of the floor to the other....I don't have to do much in the move besides pack....lucky me.

Today's Outfit
Top: Green tie top - Merona, Target
Bottom: Dark jeans - Mossimo, Target
Shoes: Brown strappy sandals - Tommy Hilfiger, Macy's

Here's detail of the bow...not the neatest bow, but it will do.




How is it that Hill and I always wear green on the same day? Great minds think alike, friend!

This weekend I'll be going to the same pirate party that Hill mentioned in her blog, and I have a cute outfit planned....I'm sure there will be lots of pics, so I'll post them this weekend. I'm also going to San Antonio for a baby shower for a dear friend of mine, pics to follow.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

E said...

Ooo I almost bought that top! I love that luscious green color.

You and Hillary are just too, too adorable!

Hillary said...

Man, we love our green don't we??? I almost bought that top too. We could have been twinkies :-)