Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is Fall Here Yet?




Even though it's "technically" Fall/Autumn, whatever you want to call it, here in Houston...forget it. It's supposed to get up into the high 80's, low 90's today....that's crazy! So, for today's outfit, I have a bit of Fall, and still a bit of Summer with my shoes.

Today's Outfit
Tops: White Oxford Shirt - NY and Co
City Style Pleated Wrap Over Top - NY and Co
Bottom: Brown "Tweedish" (I make my own words up) Pants - Forth and Towne
Shoes: Metallic Wedges - Mossimo, Target

Jewelry: Earrings - Diamond Solitares (I call these my Oprah-in-training diamonds)

Necklace - Gold Heart Pendant, which I later changed to strands of gold circles necklace




Any ideas on how to wear this Wrap Over Top from NY and Co? I see on the website, the model is wearing it kind of like I have, except her shirttails are showing. My white oxford shirt is shorter, so that wasn't an option, but I don't want to always do this shirt under this sweater. Suggestions are appreciated!

2 comments:

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

Simple and cute. The shoes definitely give it some "flava". I too have that vest (same color). Not sure how I'm going to wear it yet though.

Kimberly said...

Great outfit! I agree the shoes definitely add a kick to the conservative outfit.

As for what to pair the vest with - how about over a dress? That could be fun1