Monday, September 22, 2008

Here it Goes....






So, I'm back from the Hurricane Ike fallout. I didn't go to work last week because of Ike, and even though I was thankful that I had some time off, I couldn't wait to get back to work! It's so weird, when you're not planning on having any time off, then you get it, but nothing is open, friends go back to work, and you have limited options, you just want to get back to the normal routine of it all.


Today's Outfit:
Shoes: Black Peeptoes - Enzo, Macy's
Pants: Black Pants - Merona, Target
Tops: Black Cami - not sure of the label, Steinmart
Plaid Cardigan - NY and Co
Accessories: Silver/Grey belt - Merona, Target
Necklace - NY and Co


When I was in college, I would always shop at NY and Co, back then it was Lerner. I then got over them, but I'm back with them again! I think they have great deals, and I typically love most of their clothes. I made out like a bandit this weekend, with this dress, a couple of these, (in navy and purple, to go along with the plaid (wearing today) and the pink zebra print), this sweater "vest", and a couple of belts. I also did some damage at OldNavy.com to take advantage of their "BFF" 20% off sale. I got lots of goodies that I will be wearing in the future. Now it's time to get back to my "budget" and all I really need to purchase now are a few pair of shoes.

4 comments:

Melissa Rose said...

I'm lovin' this outfit! I really love the belt!

Hillary said...

LOVE IT! Love the top and the belt. I need a belt like that too :-)

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

Very cute. Love the look. The belt is especially cute.

I *heart* New York and Company! I just bought that vest in teal last week :0)

ohthatgirl said...

Hey, I have the cardi and that belt. You definitely gave me an outfit idea. ;O) I did some damage during the ON BFF sale too...can't wait until my packages (yep, plural) arrive.