Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can I Make the Commitment?

So, I'm going to attempt to plan my outfit the night before. This will #1 give me more time in the morning instead of rushing around and #2 ease my mind and feel more put together. We'll see how this goes....I'm not much of a planner, and tend to change my mind a lot.

Today's Outfit
Top:
Surplice Black Shirt - Merona, Target
Bottom:
Tribal/Safari print dress (under the top) - NY and Co
Accessories:
Khaki Stretch Belt with Black Buckle - NY and Co
Black and Tan Wooden Bangles - Gifted
Shoes:
Black Slingback Peep Toe Pumps - Cathy Jean

I got the belt last weekend in my clean-up at NY and Co. I have a black shirt dress that I initially wanted to pair it with, but when I tried it on, the shirt dress looked a bit too short, it's right above the knee instead of hitting the knee. I don't know....when it comes to hemlines for skirts or dresses, what is appropriate for the office?

3 comments:

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

I love the pattern on the skirt. In my opinion (and I'm sure some will disagree) skirt length should hit at the knee or no more than and inch above. That's just how I'm comfortable.

Hillary said...

This looks so good. I love this outfit! I think the length is fine.

Ally said...

Those shoes are hot, mama!! Love the whole outfit.

I've tried to plan ahead and it just doesn't work. I over-think and go safe. Now I pick my outfits while I brush my teeth. I have a Sonicare and it takes 2 minutes so I decide during that time what I'll wear.